What I like about it:
- Shades are vibrant, good color payoff, not chalky
- The color range in the palette is good. You have a soft pink, darker pinks a red-ish shade and a peach shade
- Palettes are handy to have instead of bringing a lot of singles.
What you should consider:
- It has a tendency to streak when not applied carefully. I now use a fan brush to apply it to avoid uneven streaks. Even with a very light hand, it has a tendency to deposit unevenly on the cheeks.
- I also found that its not very long wearing, much to my surprise! You might need to re apply after a while, also has a tendecny to fade unevenly which I find weird.
Here is photo of the Blush palette (Photo from Cabyness' blog haha )