Have an account?

My Portfolio

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New layout...Again!

Hey everyone! Finally got around to changing my layout. I downloaded a free template a few months ago and decided to tweak it without considering screen resolutions. People were telling me that they couldn't read my posts because the left side of the page was missing haha. Being the procrastinator that I am, it took me a while to look for a new one. Until I found this template a few days ago while surfing around the net (forgot where but will link back when I remember hehe) EDIT: Thanks to Template Block for my cool new layout :)

Anyway, tweaked it a little bit this morning since Makeup classes for today were postponed for next week (BOO!) I hope I didn't mess up this new layout haha. Please let me know if you're having any problems with the page so I can try and fix it hehe. Still slowly tweaking the page, hopefully be done in a few days :)

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

you have a wonderful weekend too! this is a very nice layout :)

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you Nikki! :)

trizh űű said...

wow.
your new layout is so cute ! ;)

Golden said...

Hi dearie! Nice layout. How are you? Glad to know that you changed your layout. I'm one of those people complaining about your old layout. Hehe.

Lots of love,

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you trizh! :)

Golden, im good thanks for asking! :) glad to be finally blogging again hehe. sorry about that hehe

immarafrancesca said...

*APPEAR* I'm still learning how to do the css thing. Hopefully when I have the time, I'll sit down and just read. Anyhooooos, I so cannot wait to come home and see you! :)

PS> Nice picture, bakla -- PHIL i mean.

Maui (Suushh) said...

blech ill never learn css im too lazy haha i can just weak it a bit. aww just a few months left! woo! :)

ps. syempre nandun si leopard phil haha :)javascript:void(0)

anne said...

ooooh this is wayyy better than the other one!!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you! I like it a lot too! :)

LaTonya said...

I love this new layout! It's extra girlie with all the pink which is fabulous!!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you! :) I didnt even know it goes lighter as the page goes down, really love it hehe I think im keeping this for a loong time hehe :)

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics