Have an account?

My Portfolio

Friday, April 23, 2010

FOTD: Still fascinated with Pink!

The title says it all, im still in love with pink! Quite a hangover from the spring collections. This time I did my eyes with just a subtle hint of pink. Looks more like a semi smokey with just one shade of pink for the eyes (crease color).







I again apologize for the messy hair, it looks like ive been out jogging
or something haha. It's way too hot nowadays here in the Philippines, unbearable heat!!




I think adding color to your usual eye look is a great way to brighten things up. Use a bright colored eyeshadow on your crease or as an eyeliner. That way, Neutrals wont seem as boring (I know I get tired of using neutral colors all the time hehe)


What I used:
RCMA +VOV Foundation
RCMA Invisible Setting Powder
MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach
MAC Sculpt and Shape in Lightsweep and Shadester
Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Powder
MAC Brow set in Girl Boy
MAC eyeshadows in nylon (lids), Perky (crease) , charcoal brown (hollows), embark (outer crease) and femme fi (highlight)
In2it gel eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Mascara


Wrote this post about 2 days ago, had to say true to what I promised that id post more after being MIA for so long hehe. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ako after the LCI thing I got to makeup na rin and Im so having a hard time with my eyelids:(

Crystal said...

i love pink too!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

I'm afraid to use pink shadows because IMO, it's a bit hard to get it right, but you made it perfectly. Subtle, sexy and very feminine! =)

Becky said...

Omg this is really goregous!!! I love how its soft yet very sexy :)

how is the rcma foundation? does it have matte finish?

Anonymous said...

pretty as usual sush! I like it=)

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics