Have an account?

My Portfolio

Friday, April 2, 2010

Finals/Portfolio: Semi Smoky

Hello, posting another one of the looks I did for my finals/portfolio. I love semi-smokey because this is what I do on myself often. hehe even my friend, Caby, commented that this looks exactly how I do my own makeup.


The challenge for this look during our finals was how we could make the golds or bronzes stand out more. I already knew what I was going to do, before finding out we needed to use gold/bronze. So I just adjusted it a bit and thank goodness I had planned on using gold and pink for the eyes haha.












My lovely model Jess! We've known each other since we were kids and went to the same college too =)


For the eyes, I used a quad from 4u2 that I fell in love with! I will post a review on it soon, I promise! But overall, I like their eye shadows, good color payoff and very minimal fallout. I used mostly just that quad except for MAC Charcoal brown for the hollows of the crease and Embark for the outer corner.


Hope everyone is having a great week! =)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. love the eyes & the lip color

http://makeupbykim-porter.com

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you Kim! :)

Ahahgshene said...

awww good job ! and she's so pretty!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thanks Abby, she is isnt she? :)

Golden said...

Pretty look sis. I love how you combined gold with pink.

Lots of love,

Maui (Suushh) said...

Golden, thank you dearie! =)

AskMeWhats said...

very nice, and her skin looks flawless too!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you Nikki! :) She actually has a bit of freckles on her cheeks which I find cute, dodnt want to hide it but I guess the foundation quite covered it completely hehe

Me said...

Oooo, I LOVE THIS!!

Can you please go into more detail how you did her whole look? What did you use on her lips? I'm sooo lovin' this look! :)

Maui (Suushh) said...

Aww thank you! Will post and try to recreate this look on my next post =) thank you

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics