Have an account?

My Portfolio

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Green and Yellow EOTD

After a million years...an update. Sorry ive been MIA for such a long time. Been pretty busy the last few days. Anyway, as promised here is an updated version of MY VERY FIRST EOTD



My lovely Model: Caby









It took me quite a while to redo this, I tried to do it on myself and used Coastal Scents. But after one year, I realized that im not too happy with Coastal Scents Eye Shadows. They faded before I got out of my room, so needless to say I just removed the makeup and didnt post it.


A few weeks ago, I was over at Caby's and she asked me to do her makeup. I thought it would be perfect to try and recreate the look again this time using MAC Chrome Yellow, Eye popping, Carbon and a few of the green e/s from her 180 palette and this is what I came up with!





VS.



A lot better, yeah? hehe I hope you think so too! lol

8 comments:

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Definitely! Caby looks like a pretty fairy. =)

twinsouls888 said...

Pretty look, you did good job with the EOTD ^_^. You have an AWARD on my blog BTW, happy weekend ^_^

Marce said...

Wow, you did an amazing job with this FOTD! Love the vibrant colours!

Anonymous said...

I like!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Dhang, it was so nice to meet you last night! thank you =)

Twinsouls: thanks and thank you for the award! :)

Marce, aww thank you!

kumukulongmantika, thanks <3! :)

aestheticallysavvy said...

astigue. ang haba ng lower lashes!!!

Maui (Suushh) said...

hehe thanks Carl! Miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

i love it !! <3

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics