Have an account?

My Portfolio

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Banana Republic W

Apart from my Ralph perfume, I rarely use any of the others I have. Usually i just spritz on a Bath and Body Works cologne and im good. My perfumes have been piling up thanks to my mom (hi mom! :D ) And one of the new ones I have is W by Banana Republic. I love this because it's light and smells clean and fresh which is perfect for summer!





Banana Republic W is a fragrance of white flowers with neighbouring green notes. This fresh, unintrusive fragrance for romantic mood is appropriate for daily use. Banana Republic W was launched in 1995.


Top Notes: Bergamot, Clementine, Honeysuckle

Heart Notes: Lily of the Valley (Muguet), Waterlily, Leaves (green)

Base Notes: Mahogany, Amber, White Musk




Photos and info borrowed from Fragrantica



Happy Weekend everyone!
What's your favorite (summer) perfume? =)

2 comments:

The Beauty Junkee said...

Ooh. I used to love this to. This is mom's fave perfume. Nakikigamit lang ako. :)

Btw, I'm selling this. Really cheap, but authentic. Hahaha. Sorry for taking the opprotunity to plug my business. :p

http://leperfumerie.multiply.com

Maui (Suushh) said...

Hi Martha, hehe its okay. Actually I am too have 3 extra ones haha :) you want to sell mine j/k lol

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics