Have an account?

My Portfolio

Friday, May 21, 2010

Brush Sale!

Ive missed blogging! :/


Hey ladies! Today im posting about a few of my brushes, the Bedazz brushes! I like these brushes because these are the ones that dont usually come in the sets. Most sets contain the angled brush, but I find them too big. Anyway, will give a rundown and what I like about the brushes =)




My Bedazz brushes :)




Stippling Brush

- I havent used this for liquid foundation since I use creams. But I love using this for powder foundation. It applies evenly and lightly which is great because it doesnt give that cakey or powdery look.




Angled Brush

- This one is my favorite! Its super soft and medium sized (I have a smaller one from Sonia Kashuk) I love that its not too big and contours perfectly.




Blending Brush

- Thisss is what you need for your basic kit. Im glad Caby has this, because I often complained to her that sets lack this important tool. A blending brush is a must when youre doing eye makeup. This helps the colors to look more blended and to avoid harsh lines.


BRUSH SALE!!



has a special offer for Bloggers for until June 12, 2010.

If you order a Stippling Brush a whooping PHP100 will be slashed off its original price making

The Stippling Brush only PHP600!!!!!!
(original price is PHP700)


To avail of this offer, all you have to do is email Caby at:

carla.avancena@gmail.com with your order and indicate your blogger user name, or if you have no blog and just read it off my blog just let her know it's no biggie. :)

What are you guys waiting for? don't miss out on this awesome offer!!

0 comments:

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics