Have an account?

My Portfolio

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pretty Little Things

There's nothing like new makeup to make any girl grin from ear to ear. My recent acquisitions are some cute makeup items from Paul and Joe's 2010. These items are part of their 2010 Autumn line, Clair de Lune.


My favorite is the line of lipstick they came out with. I have the shade "over the moon" which is a sheer lipsitck with a hint of orange. Though sheer, it contains a variety of champagne gold frost which gives off a translucent sparkle.





Isnt it so cute? I super love the cat print that I use this with a lip brush and get some product off the back of the tube haha. I like my lipstick with more color and rarely use sheer ones, I sometimes apply a thin layer of concealer on my lips before applying this lipstick to make the shade pop more.


Other available shades (cant wait to get my hands on these too!)



"Moon Shadow"

Exotic red with a hint of pearl






"Clair de Lune"

Soft Pink



Another new item in my kit is Paul and Joe's Face Color. Its a highlighter in pressed powder form which has 2 shades which can be mixed and worn together. Its high shine shimmer powder is perfect to highlight your cheekbones! Whats unique about it is its formula. It's formulated to absorb excess sebum and to adhere to the skin - because you dont need to be oily and luminous at the same time haha.

Here is the one I have =)



"Luna"



Other available shades:


"Harvest Moon" and "Pagan"
(I have my eyes on Pagan, looks so pretty! )





Dont forget to drop by Paul and Joe this weekend, and finish off that christmas list! 25% off on all items =)






Maui Manalo

4 comments:

Hazel said...

those are lovely acquisitions! i especially like the design of the pressed powder ;D

Mav said...

Love the lipstick! Its so rawr!

Marcy said...

I love the lipsticks! They are so unique!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

HowardGrace said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read? makeup artist weddings

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics