Have an account?

My Portfolio

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Coastal Scents -Green and Black

This was the first look I made when I got my palettes from CS. I obviously went a little crazy with the colors out of excitement and used 5 shades of green. This actually looks a lot like the previous post except that the creases are more defined, I used black on the outer corners, and used a yellow green shadow on the inner corners.


Things I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Loew Cornell Mop Brushes 3/8, 1/2 and 1/4
MAC 219 Brush
Angled eyeshadow/ crease Blender from 2007 Kirland set
Loew Cornell angled liner brush
Loreal HIP eye liner in black
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara (which is fairly decent; not as bad as Maybellines Colossal Mascara)

I was on skype talking to Phil. haha. Thats why he is awesome, my ladidas dont bore him as much as it would other guys.

0 comments:

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics