Have an account?

My Portfolio

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rock band

Micky: What rock band would you listen to?
Me: ughhh is incubus a rock band?
Micky: yeah
Me: okay incubus then. but only because I have a crush on the singer

HAHAHA

I am seriously clueless when it comes to rock. I mean I do listen to some songs but I usually dont remember the name of the band or of the song.

I dont know if this band has been around for a while but they are awesome. Thanks Micky for sharing! :)

I actually like the other song better - "I want you" http://www.imeem.com/jrjohnray/music/fMU0BnEb/franco-reyes-i-want-you/. Heavy lol. Reminds me of Alexz G. though
but Cast away is my favorite :)


Cast Away - Franco Reyes

2 comments:

jess de mesa said...

i like incubus as well! i was so gaga over brandon boyd dati.. i even watched front row noong 1st concert nila dito sa manila. ibang klase. this song you posted, kay franco reyes? sounds like incubus :)

Maui (Suushh) said...

yeah steady vibe :) I should really watch more concerts!

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics