Have an account?

My Portfolio

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey Everyone!

First post!

So I think I should make this as interesting as I can. haha. I'm Maui, 22 year old R.N. from the Philippines. Still "technically" unemployed. Graduated from school October of 2008 and currently bumming in the US, though I should be studying. I do love my profession, but since i've had the time to explore things that i've always liked, it seems that im going further and further away from my plans haha.

I am on the road to self discovery LOL and want to have a blog to have something to look back at someday and to post random thoughts and whatever for people who are bored enough to read them.

EDIT:
Okay, went back to read it and saw nothing interesting haha. So here re random facts about me:

  • So like a lot of people here on blosgspot, Im also a makeup junkie whose only and biggest limitation is money haha. I constantly find myself lemming on makeup and it has been the only thing that keeps me amused the whole day.


  • I am the weirdest LEO you will ever meet. I do posess most of the traits but I just go about things in a different way. I do get what I want, without trying much haha (of course that doesnt apply to everything. But I am a very shy person- I think? haha

  • I was taught to be mindful of everything I do or say, which I kind of hate now because I constantly find myself censoring or softening up whatever I have to say.


  • I am extreme. Often times I like things that are very different or are the opposite of each other

  • I appreciate honest and brutally frank people. And seek them when I want an opinion on something.



  • I do not like to surround myself with negative people. Actually me and Caby are sort of wondering if we hang out most of the time because were positive or we always end up being together because we only think were positive but are actually negative HAHAHA

  • I have a handful of good friends and I love them to bits! Im not patient enough to pretend that I like someone when I dont.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I do not like to surround myself with negative people. Actually me and Caby are sort of wondering if we hang out most of the time because were positive or we always end up being together because we only think were positive but are actually negative HAHAHA"


I'm leaning towards the fact that WE are the negative ones haha

Maui (Suushh) said...

NO! I refuse to accept that! lol

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics