Have an account?

My Portfolio

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Glitz and Glam



http://glitzandglam.multiply.com



BNEW Authentic XOXO Bag



BNEW Authentic Coach Hamptons Scribble Tote



Sonia Kashuk Brushed to Perfection Brush Set



Cinema Secrets Color Corrector/Concealer palette kit#1



RCMA Invisible Setting Powder and Translucent powder

Few of the stuff I have on sale at my online store, please check it out, you might find something you like :)


Click on image to go to my Online Store :)



Bookmark and Share



6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

congratulations on your online store, hope business will be great :D

Maui (Suushh) said...

Aw thanks Nikki! :) Have had it since 2006, just always busy to update and fix it. hehe

Tara Cabullo said...

Your stuff looks great! :) Good luck, Maui :)

Maui (Suushh) said...

Thank you Teeyah! :)

Jbreezybaby said...

I have the same COACH bag!!! congrats on ur online store! are u in the philippines right now or CA?

Maui (Suushh) said...

hahaha dont you love it?! its so pretty but I need money for makeup school :/ haha. Im in the Philippines, I went home June hehe

........

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines Personal Real Time Analytics